A cover of Babe Ruth’s 1972 song, “The Mexican,” featuring Tom Morello of Rage Against The Machine. Produced by GZA, artwork by Brian Butler.
Another one from The Answer, hitting April 16th.
RZA and GZA reveal details on Liquid Swords 2: The Return of The Shadowboxer.
Two producers. Two legends. Two originators. The year of 2005 has brought together some nice collaborations, but this one could have the most credibility. GZA — one of the founding members of the Wu Tang Clan, and creator of the classic Liquid Swords. DJ Muggs — a multi-platinum producer for Cypress Hill, House of [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)