Mrs. Carter releases her first new solo single in two years, produced by Hit Boy. This surely sounds like a buzz cut, and it’s unclear it if it will make the album’s tracklist.
Hit Boy teams with some of his favorite emcees for this massive posse cut.
New music from G.O.O.D.’s latest signee, with Hit Boy on the track.
Hit Boy grabs 2 Chainz for this stripper-themed track, as debuted by L.A. Leakers.
Directed by Topshelf Junior. From the HITstory mixtape.
While the album has been pushed back an additional two weeks – now to be released on September 18th – it will now reportedly feature four additional guests, one of them being Mos Def. In the above interview with Vibe, “N***as In Paris” producer, Hit Boy, speaks on the album’s status.
The producer behind “Ni**as In Paris” speaks with the Femme Fatale mixshow (bitch!). Among other topics, he explains how he “lost” the master for Nas and Frank Ocean’s collaboration meant for Life Is Good. The lost tapes, indeed.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)