From Infamous Records’ new Realm Reality mixtape In The Grind We Trust, hitting Feb. 12th.
Joell tries out a new pronunciation of the word “Brooklyn” on this new track/freestyle.
From Kay Slay’s upcoming Grown Man Hip Hop Pt 2: Sleeping With The Enemy.
Joell borrows A$ap Rocky’s bubbling posse cut, “Fuckin’ Problem” for a freestyle.
Joell murks 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne’s “Yuck” instrumental.
Joell releases the first track from the inevitable DJ Pizzo vs. Slaughterhouse mixtape, House Party 2. This is not an announcement. ;)
Slaughterhouse mascot Chops The Pig continues his reign of prank calling terror. “Slaughterhouse doesn’t kiss pigs, man. We slaughter them.”
Joell Ortiz and Crooked I spit some acapella bars while on tour in Paris.
Here’s an extended version of the title track from Welcome To: Our House, now featuring a verse from Joe Budden.
Joe Budden of Slaughterhouse explains why the Welcome To Our House album and On The House mixtape don’t sound the same. Then he tells you what you can do about it.
New music from The Man With The Iron Fists soundtrack, produced by Frank Dukes and S-1. Tracklist for the album is as follows: 1. The Black Keys / RZA : The Baddest Man Alive [produced by The Black Keys and The RZA] 2. Ghostface Killah / M.O.P. / Pharoahe Monch : Black Out [produced by [cont.]
In lieu of Violator head Chris Lighty’s recent passing, Slaughterhouse’s “Goodbye” gets remix, with an added guest spot from Fat Joe. #RIPBabyChris
From Welcome To Our House, in stores now.
When it was first revealed to the public that the supergroup Slaughterhouse would be taking their talents to the house that Shady built, there was reason to cheer. A collective comprised of some of Hip-Hop’s biggest underdogs, fans couldn’t wait to see what the group would do under a major label umbrella. Joe Budden, Royce [cont.]
Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com Slaughterhouse – “On The House” (Mixtape)
Ortiz lets fans hear a piece of Slaughterhouse’s welcome to: OUR HOUSE, namely one of the Eminem collaborations, “Throw That”.
Here’s something from the On The House mixtape, which will drop before the August 28th release of Welcome To Our House. Produced by araabMUZIK.
Shade 45 aired a Slaughterhouse special with Sway today, premiering the new album track “Goodbye”, which is the first track they recorded for Welcome To Our House, due August 28th. Check out the track and the Shade 45 special featuring Eminem below.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)