Big Sean’s Dark Sky Paradise hits Tuesday. Here’s “Win Some, Lose Some” from the album, and the non-album Statik Selektah remix of “One Man”.
The Golden Globe award winning single from the Selma soundtrack gets a video accompaniment.
John Legend and Common Sense perform their cut from the Selma soundtrack on Good Morning America.
From the soundtrack to the new Martin Luther King biopic, “Glory,” dropping January 9th.
Luda’s Burning Bridges EP is on the way.
New music from the soundtrack to the upcoming film Selma.
With his first two albums, G.O.O.D. Music’s resident soul singer, John Legend, completely nailed it. Get Lifted defined the on-stage persona of John Roger Stephens, while its follow-up, Once Again, mastered it. His third album, Evolver, was a mixed bag; one that found him venturing outside of his usual piano-driven, organic production for electronically driven, [cont.]
New music from John Legend, from the 12 Years A Slave soundtrack, hitting November 4th.
Suffering From Success hits tomorrow.
Two more leaks from Tuesday’s Suffering From Success.
Heavy new material from John Legend’s upcoming LP, Love In The Future, which has been given a September 3rd release date.
Legs delivers a video from his upcoming LP, Love In the Future.
John Legend teams with Rick Ross for their third collaboration, from John’s upcoming LP, Love In The Future. The two gentlemen speak on the collabo in the video proceeding the track below.
New music of unknown origin, released last night on John’s Soundcloud….
John Legend returns, with new music from Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained soundtrack.
In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, John Legend opened up about the existence of Kanye West and company’s rumored Cruel Winter LP, as well as the status of his next album. All right, so you pushed back your album a little bit, after putting out the preview for “Caught Up” with Hit-Boy and Kanye. [cont.]
Meek Mill speaks with Shaheem Reid about track #2 on Dreams and Nightmares, “God We Trust”, featuring John Legend. The album is in stores 10/30/12.
Perhaps the most anticipated cut from Meek Mill’s Dreams & Nightmares LP, hitting Oct. 30th.
It’s been a while since we’ve seen John Legend work with an electronic artist, the last instance we can remember is 2009′s “Heartbreaker” with MSTRKRFT. But fans who have been clamoring to hear Legend over some house beats can rejoice, as Avicii Tweeted this evening, “Spent day in the studio with @johnlegend. A true talent [cont.]
Produced by The Audible Doctor. The two former Label mates collaborate for this track from Movies On Demand 4 .
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)