Rosenberg writes: “First a very funny and semi bizarre 40 minutes with the incomparable Keith Murray, followed by a super in depth sit down with the firing squad, Fame and Danze aka M.O.P.” This should be a good one.
Original version appears on Kool Keith’s Love & Danger.
It seems that the BK born, VT transplant, and now Colorado resident BURNTmd has reason to be thankful. Seeing that Colorado has legally become more green than his former Green Mountain State, the Brooklyn native has once again enlisted the enigmatic Keith Murray, this time on “Building Blocks,” the latest leak off his Green Invasion [cont.]
Keith Murray serves up the first single from his upcoming Lord Of The Metaphor mixtape.
The Warning will be released on 11-6-2012 and it marks the debut album from producer JP Beats whose past works include tracks with Dr. Dre, Jadakiss, Pete Rock, Kurupt, Canibus, and many more. JP Beats has teamed up with A&R Extraordinaire M-Eighty (Wu-Tang /Undergods/ Kurupt/Planet Asia etc) to bring fans the same level of lyrical [cont.]
Keith Murray speaks with Young Jack Thriller about his next mixtape and album release, as well as fighting 2Pac. Hilarious interview.
Preview of the forthcoming Undergods collabo LP from Keith Murray and Canibus. Nice intro track… unfortunately no beats by Primo.
LISTEN: Keith Murray & Canibus are The Undergods – “Undergods Roll” (Prod. Jake One) Keith Murray & Canibus are The Undergods – “Undergods Roll” (Prod. Jake One)
In a word…wow. This is an incredible video of the enigma that is Keith Murray,perhaps a little lifted and talking about fighting 2Pac and Dame Dash. Keith recounts how he fought Pac at the House Of Blues (ask Redman) and busted Dame with a bottle. This video is priceless. Thank you again, innanet.
Keith Murray, at one time, was the premier lyricist in Hip-Hop. His extended vocabulary, aggressive flow and witty punchlines made Keith an anomaly of the artform. While The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World put him on the map, his subsequent releases haven’t fared quite as well. After a steady decline and a stint [cont.]
Upon completing a three-year bid for assault, the stars finally started to align for Keith Murray. After being graciously released from his deal with Jive, Mr. Murray re-upped with one of, if not the most powerful label (Def Jam) in hip-hop and when your rolling with Rush, any concerns of having an under-promoted LP are [cont.]
LATHAM, NY – Def Jam recording artist, Keith Murray, was in town to speak to troubled youth at Tryon Institute in Johnstown, NY. Murray, who served 3 years in prison, shared his story as a rapper and how being involved in an altercation at a nightclub, cost him his freedom. Keith Murray’s career started in [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)