Fif speaks with XXL about his upcoming project Animal Ambition, and his thoughts on Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, and Kanye West.
New material from Kendrick Lamar, produced by Dr. Dre for Beats By Dre. This is from Detox, right? RIGHT??!?
From Kanin’s Old School New Sense.
Royce Da 5’9 spoke with VladTV about the effect of Kendrick Lamar’s “King of New York” verse and artists responding to him for his bold lyrical claims. He began by addressing Big Sean not rewriting his verse after hearing Kendricks’s, in which Kendrick threw shots at him on his own song. Royce felt that Sean [cont.]
From YG Hootie’s upcoming project Destroy & Rebuild dropping February 2, 2014.
Produced by The Infamous DJ Haze.
King Kendrick performs two cuts from his critically acclaimed debut, Good Kid, m.a.a.d. City, at the American Music Awards, accompanied by TDE labelmate SZA, and a live band.
K-Dot appears with Shaheem Reid for #TakeChargeTuesday.
Our December cover star shows off his flow for the camera on the set of his 2013 GQ Men of the Year photo shoot.
From Ms. Aiko’s Sail Out EP, hitting this Tuesday.
Today is the 20th anniversary of Wu-Tang Clan’s Enter The 36 Chambers. In the clips below, each Kendrick, Rick Ross, N.O.R.E., DJ Khaled, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Schoolboy Q, and A$AP Rocky reflect on the crew’s influence on the game. Sway welcomes the Cappadonna, U-God, and Masta Killa to the show as well, in this [cont.]
Lots of rappers visit The Breakfast Club all at once.
Whoo-Kid’s interviews each Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and Nicki Minaj on the Whoolywood Shuffle. Em speaks on his new album, MMLP2, working with Kendrick Lamar, “Control”, Rick Rubin, and more. Kendrick speaks on Jay-Z’s reaction to his “King Of New York” line, the “Control” responses, and more. Nicki speaks on Drake’s distance from Young Money on [cont.]
This came out of damn near nowhere. Produced by 808 Mafia.
Wow. MMLP2 in stores next Tuesday.
Kendrick speaks with Revolt TV at his Powerhouse Philly performance, hinting that his next album is on the way.
Schoolboy Q sits in with Sway In The Morning to speak on his verse on The BET Hip-Hop Awards cypher. Kendrick also calls in to weigh in on the topic.
Danny Brown talks about being friends with Kendrick Lamar, why Old is the second best album of the year next to Kanye West’s Yeezus, and how he was inspired by Radiohead’s Kid A.
As part of their “Evening With” series, R&R presents an evening with the West Coast’s finest Kendrick Lamar, whilst he was recently finishing off his 2013 European tour. Kendrick talked about his interaction with the crowd whilst on stage and how he prepares for the show. Kendrick also lets us know what’s up for the [cont.]
Pusha T sits down with JAY Z’s Life + Times to explain the root of the track “Nosetalgia” feat Kendrick Lamar off his album “My Name is My Name”.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)