PF Cuttin writes: “We was all in the studio vibe-ing, pulled up this J DILLA banger, par take in BARBITURATES!”
Here is the second single off the Blunts, Bongs, Bitches EP, out now everywhere digitally. “World Famous” is produced by PF CUTTIN with the video directed by Tydro.
First single from Labba and PF Cuttin’s upcoming Blunts, Bongs, Bitches EP. Available now via Itunes.
The 1990 CLASSIC get’s a 2011 update with help from Labba…ya y’all c’mon. Remember the original video at the beginning? “It’s cool but…can I do a video to it?” Yes you can.
Ex-Game Records, Ex-Flipmode Squad member Labba ventures out with this remake of Special Ed’s Legal classic, “C’mon Let’s Move It”. Ak-Shun cut up that Flavor Flav sample nicely, didn’t he? Yeah, ya’ll c’mon. Oh wait, we’re talking about the remake, aren’t we. That’s below, original classic is above. Taken from the mixtape Life After Flipmode. [cont.]
Apparently, the story behind this track was that Biggie recorded his verse (not originally on this J. Dilla beat), and Busta and Nas were to join him. But because Biggie was apparently going at 2Pac in the verse, the song was never finished, as Busta did not want to get involved. Later in 2002, the [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)