Swizz Beatz resurrects the 100 BPM banger for “Hands Up”, a star-studded posse cut with Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, and Lil Wayne.
From Hall of Fame, hitting August 27.
From N.O.R.E.’s upcoming Good Belt Gang compilation, coming soon on Good Belt Gang/Militainment.
Three simultaneous leaks from next week’s Rich Gang compilation, presented by Birdman. The set will release on July 23rd.
From I Am Not A Human Being 2, available now.
Audio Push returns, employing Lil Wayne for their new single “Space Jam”. Nice plug for Sundays @ Greystone Manor in the first verse.
Birdman and Lil Wayne’s side-project, Rich Gang, will release their first full length compilation LP. This is basically an offshoot of Young Money/Cash Money, that subtracts their lesser popular members, and adds in rich rappers not signed to the label. This includes people like Future, Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, and French Montana. Look [cont.]
From Ace Hood’s upcoming Trials & Tribulations LP, hitting July 16.
Big Sean’s Hall Of Fame is coming August 27th, 2013.
Jimmy speaks with Weezy about his recent brush with death, his statements about Chris Bosh’s wife, skating, retirement, and more.
Wayne borrows Ace Hood’s massive hood hit, after being shunned for the official remix.
From DJ Khaled’s Suffering From Success LP, coming soon.
Not to be confused with “Semicolon”.
Ace Hood follows up his monster single “Bugatti” with this Lil Wayne collabo. The album, Trials & Tribulations, is due July 16th.
Drinking game: Anytime the word “Life” is mentioned, take a shot.
Directed by Hannah Lux Davis.
After Reebok’s recent decision to drop Rick Ross over controversial lyrics endorsing date rape on Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O”, PepsiCo has followed suit dropping Lil Wayne, after he came under fire from the family of Emmett Till – a black teenager beaten to death in 1955 for flirting with a white woman – whom he used as [cont.]
Lil Wayne had two big stories hit today, the first being that he penned an “apology” letter of sorts to the family of Emmett Till, after using the slain teenager as a punchline on the remix of Future’s “Karate Chop”. The letter reads as follows: Dear Till Family: As a recording artist, I have always [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)