!llmind is gearing up for his upcoming BoomTrap Volume 3 beat tape, coming March 2015.
!llmind unearths this leftover “throwblap” from 2004 for free download via Soundcloud.
Some new #boomtrap from the almighty !llmind.
!llmind drops off 12 new beats for the listeners on !lluminati, for your mind, soul, and body.
!llmind tells us: “Some musicians see colors when hearing music. I’m one of them. This EP is a collection of abstract musical textures that I felt the need to express.”
Contemporary art phenom Naturel mashes up Tupac and Basquiat in celebration of Tupac’s birth, death and musical resurrection. The four piece series was created to chronologically parallel the careers of both artists. !llmind contributes to the project sonically, with this Boomtrap remix.
Illmind helps out this Pittsburgh native on his latest.
Says !llmind: “The #BoomTrap movement is so exciting for me, so I wanted to keep the party going with my new Volume 2 EP. To me, it’s a step up in terms of energy and creativity. I’m having so much fun with 808 bass, and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I [cont.]
From DJ Prince’s Test My Sound LP, hitting May 13th.
From Emilio Rojas upcoming LP, Zero Fucks Given.
Scotty ATL drops a new visual to the !llMind produced track “Doin My Thang”.
!llmind helps out ATL emcee Scotty on “Doin’ My Thang”. Cover art inspired by Do The Right Thing.
!llmind tells us of this Bob James influenced beat: “This was one of the 1st “BoomTrap” beats I’ve ever made (created almost 3 years ago). Since then, it’s gone through many transitions, different song ideas with a handful of different artists. The only other person who has this beat is my homie Just Blaze. You [cont.]
!llmind creates this mash-up of Jay-Z’s “Picasso Baby” and Biggie lyrics from “Sky’s The Limit”, in observance of B.I.G.’s 17th anniversary of his death tomorrow.
New instrumental EP project from !llmind, who fuses trap sound with classic hip-hop boom bap.
Here is the 2nd single “Snake Charmer” off !llmind’s highly-anticipated instrumental album “#BoomTrap”. “Snake Charmer” continues where “March” leaves off, pushing heavy 808 & bass action with sinister synthesizers and a “middle eastern” music feel. “#BoomTrap” will be available for free download on Tuesday, Jan. 7th. Check out the tracklist below: 01 Po Po Comin [cont.]
“Took Control” is the lead single from Sean Armstrong’s debut album, Marble Cake Diaries. The song and video features Tajai from Souls of Mischief and pHoenix Pagliacci with production from !llmind. The video was directed, shot & edited by E Major.
New video from the Spanish mc Cres and super-producer !llmind, from their upcoming album “Hybr!d” that will be released in September 2013. The video features Brooklyn´s Fresh Daily. Directed by Alex F. Ghassan an ANDM Production.
New music from Rostrum Records’ newest signee.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)