Following the in-studio video for this track that dropped a few weeks ago, MJB delivers a more cinematic video for her Disclosure blessed single, “Right Now.” The London Sessions is due December 2nd
From The London Sessions available December 2nd.
From the critically acclaimed 2013 LP, Settle.
From MJB’s upcoming The London Sessions LP. No hateration.
Music from the motion picture soundtrack to Black Nativity, in stores this Tuesday.
Above, the MMG crew visits The Breakfast Club, while below, they appear on the DJ Noodles produced remix of Mary J. Blige’s “Why”.
Mary J. Blige taps Rick Ross for her latest single. That’s Rich Wilk in the above photo, not Rick Ross, by the way.
From Khaled’s We The Best Forever, in stores now.
Two of the better cuts from Diddy’s Last Train To Paris get the superstar remixes. LISTEN: Diddy – “Someone To Love Me (Remix)” (feat. Mary J. Blige + Lil Wayne) LISTEN: Diddy – “Hello, Good Morning (Remix)” (feat. Eminem) Via: TIRB, TI50 Via:
Drake finally delivers that “Fancy” remix, trading T.I. for Mary J. Blige. 40′s breakdown still in tact. LISTEN: Drake – “Fancy (Remix)” (feat. Swizz Beatz, & Mary J. Blige)
Em delivers a performance, featuring Rihanna. Can you guess which two songs? Travie gets down with Deadmau5 on the 1 & 2. ..Aaaaaand here’s Taylor Swift’s response to last year’s Kanye-incident. Seems like she forgives him, but there’s a condescending subtext to this that probably doens’t make Yeezy feel to great. Drake grabs Mary J. [cont.]
Looks like the international release of MJB’s Stronger With Each Tear will be quite different than what we got stateside last year. “I Can’t Wait” is one of the April 6th album’s new selections, produced by will.i.am, utilizing a sample from The Outfield’s “I Just Wanna Lose Your Love”. Has a more housey feel on [cont.]
You know MJB’s been through some shit, without even having to listen to her albums. I mean, Stronger With Each Tear? Anyway, this new Marley-Marl-remix-single-of “I Am” just surfaced. It’s almost a TV track, maybe there’s another vocal version of it somewhere, or maybe there’s a hot Red Cafe acapella someone can throw on top [cont.]
Mary J. Blige has been through it all pleasure, pain, trials, and tribulations. Through it all, she has managed to make some of the most soul-stirring music that we have seen in the last couple of decades. Since her debut album, What’s the 411, Blige has opened up to the world about her life and [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)