Phife Dawg and Director Michael Rapaport sat down with Nick Huff Barili to talk about the new Tribe Called Quest documentary: Beats Rhymes & Life: The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest. Some of the topics they talked about include: Will Tribe ever make music together as a group? Why did Nas who started out [cont.]
Damn, this shit almost brought a tear to my eye….. Appearances from Pharrell, Common, ?uestlove, Pete Rock, Beastie Boys, De La Soul, and more.
Inspiring the Film – Michael Rapaport from Will Leather Goods on Vimeo. Will Leather met up with Michael Rappaport at Sundance to speak on his new film, Beats, Rhymes, and Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest. The film is in theatres (good ones, at least) July 8th in LA/NY and August 12 in [cont.]
Carson Daly featured Shady Records’ own Yelawolf last night, as well as director Michael Rappaport, who speaks on the ATCQ documentary.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)