Chad Hugo explains how he got into making beats as a part of The Neptunes, with Pharrell.
From the forthcoming LP, Savage Journey To The American Dream, hitting at the end of the month.
Illusive Media and KarmaloopTV catch a glimpse into the deep and enigmatic minds of visionary Kevin Rudolf and cosmonaut from the Neptunes, Chad Hugo.
Disclaimer from the editor: Okay, why the fuck is HipHopSite.Com reviewing the Madonna record? This is “hip-hop” site dot com. Madonna isn’t hip-hop. She’s not even R&B!?!? True, however, when a record – like this one – is exclusively produced by Timbaland and The Neptunes, it doesn’t matter who it’s by, we are going to [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)