Tracks from The Foreign Exchange’s fourth studio album, Love In Flying Colors, in stores now on +FE Music.
“Call It Home” is the first single taken from The Foreign Exchange’s upcoming fourth album, Love In Flying Colors. The full single bundle is available for purchase on iTunes and Amazon now and includes the single mix and the instrumental version of “Call It Home” as well as non-album B-Side “Pity”. Love In Flying Colors [cont.]
Phonte and Nicolay will return as The Foreign Exchange, with their next LP, Love In Flying Colors. Today they release a pair of teasers for the project, “Him” and “Her”.
“So What If It Is” is The Foreign Exchange’s new single from their +FE Music: The Reworks remix compilation. Spanning 2 discs, the specially priced set features remixes from Nicolay, Zo! 4hero, ?uestlove & James Poyser, and serves as a primer for +FE Music’s upcoming releases: ManMade by Zo! and The Foreign Exchange’s long-awaited 4th [cont.]
+FE Music proudly presents the “Shibuya Session EP”, a collaboration between Nicolay and the Raleigh-based exploratory jazz trio The Hot At Nights, led by 8-string guitar virtuoso (and The Foreign Exchange guitarist) Chris Boerner with Matt Douglas on sax/woodwinds and Nick Baglio on drums. The EP was recorded at Sound Pure Studios in Durham NC [cont.]
Are you sure you want to be a rapper?
One more from Phonte and Nicolay’s third LP, Authenticity, available now.
Phonte and Nicolay discuss the history of Foreign Exchange in this three-part mini-documentary.
If Leonardo Di Caprio made music he would be Phonte — performing “Inception” on his love interest, to figure out if she is dreaming of him. Another gorgeous groove from FE. [Audio clip: view full post to listen]LISTEN: The Foreign Exchange “Maybe She’ll Dream Of Me”
Garth Trinidad’s interview with The Foreign Exchange prior to their new album release Authenticity.
Nodfactor asked Phonte to explain the “I’m the Quincy Jones producer of Little Brother” comment and what it is like working with Nicolay verses 9th Wonder.
When overseas import, Nicolay, exploded onto the scene with Phonte of Little Brother on the Foreign Exchange Connected album, the landscape of production was changed once again. With Nic’s soul sonic force intact, Connected turned many critics on their collective ear. Implementing a vibe that has yet to be heard, Nic immediately provided an [cont.]
- 2 Chainz and Pusha T Team For “2 Good To Be T.R.U.” Tour
- Fabolous Reveals “The Soul Tape 3″ Cover Art, Release Date
- Kanye’s Next Album May Be 8 Songs, Produced By Q-Tip & Rick Rubin
- Alchemist – “The Cutting Room Floor 3″ Tracklist Revealed
- Talib Kweli – “Gravitas” Cover Art & Tracklist
- Q-Tip + Busta Rhymes – “The Abstract & The Dragon” Cover Artwork Revealed
- Mic Terror – “15 Minutes”
- TeeFlii – “That’s How We Livin” (feat. Snoop Dogg & Warren G)
- Saigon – “Best Mistake” (feat. G Martin)
- Travis Barker & Scoop DeVille – “Cuz Im Famous” (feat. Paul Wall, Hopsin & Yelawolf)
- Talib Kweli – “New Leaders” (feat. The Underachievers; prod. Statik Selektah)
- Beni Haze – “Distance” (feat. Juicy J + Kyle) / “It’s On Me” (feat. Pusha T + Planet VI)
- Talib Kweli - "The Wormhole" (Video)
Commented on by khordkutta
- Cory Mo – "Hold Up" (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Talib Kweli) (Video)
Commented on by yungplex
- Strong Arm Steady & Oh No - "No Sky Limit (Smoke On Remix)" (feat. Dom Kennedy)
Commented on by dr dre beats 80 off
- Masta Ace Reveals He Has Been Living With Multiple Sclerosis For a Decade
Commented on by yungplex
- Alchemist - "The Cutting Room Floor 3" Tracklist Revealed
Commented on by Thoroughbread
- Jay Z - "Tom Ford (Remix)" (feat. Pimp C) + Jay Ranks His Albums
Commented on by Chad