Rosenberg: “Ok this is a really special podcast. For starters, No I.D. is an amazing interview and his story is incredibly inspirational. Also Ciph was called into some Hot Mixer’s meeting and my old cohost and dear friend Quartermaine happened to be visiting so he jumped in for Ciph. No I.D. goes through who his [cont.]
From the “There Will Be Sunshine” EP, available at iTunes.
The Nobody’s Smiling team helps out vocalist Snoh Aalegra on “Bad Things.” src=”http://www.hiphopsite.com/http://www.hiphopsite.com//2014/10/sno.jpg” alt=”sno” width=”500″ height=”500″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-92864″ />
Common speaks with Urban Grind TV about his track “Rewind That” from Nobody’s Smiling.
Here is the official, interactive track-by-track breakdown for Common’s Nobody Smiling, by Com and No I.D. Take a look if any of those tracks are puzzling you.
From the HI resident’s upcoming summer project, G.O.O.D. Company.
Vince Staples returns with Shyne Coldchanin Vol. 2, produced largely by No I.D. Guest shots from Jhene Aiko and James Fauntleroy.
Mikkey Halstead teams with Cocaine 80′s own No I.D. for this release from BulletProof Dreams, hitting March 4th.
No I.D. frees up this lost collaboration track with Common, about his homie’s wedding day.
Cole sits in with MTV, and explains how he passed up No I.D.’s beats for Nas’ “Stay” (!) and Rick Ross “Tears Of Joy” (!!).
No I.D. and James Fauntleroy’s Cocaine 80′s project continues to forge ahead, with this track featuring Common and Jhene Aiko. From the upcoming Flower Of Life EP.
Styles P takes on Nas’ “Stay” instrumental, produced by No I.D.
No I.D. releases two new beats via his Soundcloud page today, with no explanation, except that both are releaded by Artium Recordings.
Tip gives us another taste of Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head, which hits on Tuesday. No I.D. on the track, let the story begin….
Big Sean’s flow is interesting on this track that may or may not appear on his Hall Of Fame LP, which deals with abortion. Brief appearance from Common.
Legendary Common producer and executive vice president of Def Jam, No ID hopes to get in the studio with Eminem soon, he told MTV in a recent interview. “I definitely sat down and spoke with Eminem about working and we agreed to get in the studio and see what we could do,” he said. “He’s [cont.]
Bonus track that didn’t make The Dreamer, The Believer, released via No I.D.’s Soundcloud. Where the Jurassic 5 heads at?
From the upcoming Don Cannon / Mikkey Halsted mixtape, Castro, due August 13.
…and by “talks”, we mean, he acknowledges it’s existence.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)