Video by Vital Films. Directed By Matt Hobbs. Free download of the track below. The single, instrumental, acapella, and a bonus track, “Walk the Walk” are available for retail on all digital outlets.
“The Bomb” is the lead single from Pigeon John’s latest album Dragon Slayer on Quannum Projects. The brand new music video for “The Bomb” premiered on AOL Spinner last week, and the song is currently featured in a new national Volkswagen Jetta commercial. Download the Cassettes Won’t Listen remix below. Pigeon John – “The Bomb [cont.]
Pigeon John speaks with Pizzo backstage at DJ Shadow’s Live From The Shadowsphere show.
Pigeon John drops off this single from his Quannum Projects LP, Dragon Slayer, hitting October 12th. LISTEN: Pigeon John – “Before We’re Gone” (MP3) Pigeon John – “Before We’re Gone” (MP3)
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)