Whoo Kid delivers two interviews with M.O.P. and Raekwon. Danze and Fame speak on their G-Unit deal, Macklemore, working with Mobb Deep for the first time and more. Raekwon speaks on his new album, his lost Jay-Z collaboration, and Macklemore.
First single off of the upcoming album Pain & Glory. Produced by MVP.
Fresh off of Jerry Wonda new mixtape, ADD on this NYC anthem.
From the album, Rhyme Or Die.
Raekwon joins Kardi for new cut called “Pretty Paper”. Island Boy Cartel is the clique.
New material from Raekwon, Tip, and the recently deceased Doe B, as premiered by Whoo-Kid.
From Symbolyc 1 and Sarah Jaffe’s new collaborative project as The Dividends. Look for the Far From Away EP, coming soon.
The BKMC teams with The Chef for this track off of Gravitas, hitting December 15th. The track is also featured on my new mix, Wu-Tang Killa B-Sides 2013.
Raekwon sits in with DJ Whoo-Kid to talk about fencing, the status of Drake’s “Wu-Tang Forever” Clan remix, and his plans for next year. Meanwhile in the second clip, check out a performance of “Incarcerated Scarfaces” with The Roots from the OKP Holiday Jam.
Raekwon gives Whoo Kid an in-studio performance of a new track called “Real Sh*t Here”, which may or may not appear on his 2014 (?) LP, F.I.L.A.
Raekwon spits over Gang Starr’s “Mass Appeal”, which has to be in the top 5 best beats of all time.
Mega Montana teams up with The Chef for his latest single.
A follow-up to Raekwon’s classic “Rainy Dayz”. Produced by Roads Art. May or may not be included on F.I.L.A.
Similar, but not to be confused with this.
The Chef starts the day off with covers of EPMD’s “It’s My Thing” and Lorde’s “Royals” respectively. Adlibs before “Royals” are classic Wu. Lorde should feel honored.
VladTV recently caught up with Wu-Tang rapper Raekwon at S.O.B.’s, and he opened up about his upcoming album, F.I.L.A., which is an acronym for “Fly International Luxurious Art.” He also explains the thought process behind the project, and details connecting with Drake, revealing he has nothing but respect for the YMCMB rapper’s craft.
Maino and Raekwon reunite after their intial Lost Jewelry collaboration, “To The Top”.
Raekwon and Ghostface Killah leave the slums of Shaolin to joins Crowd Goes Wild and talk basketball, boxing, and blogs.
From the All Or Nothing (AON) mixtape series Volume 1 Failure’s No Option”.
“Damier Suitcases” is the 3rd leak off The Kid Daytona’s forthcoming album entitled Savoir Faire. It features legendary member of the Wu-Tang Clan Raekwon. Enjoy as the two mc’s kick classic street tales over smooth production from French beatsmiths 1up World. Savoir Faire is scheduled for an October 29th release.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)