From Slay’s upcoming mixtape, The Industry Purge.
From the album, Rhyme Or Die.
Produced by The Produce Section for Band Camp Records. As you can see by the Artwork, this song is dedicated to Cons’ baby boy Caiden and what his addition has meant to his parents. In Episode 7 of “Love & Hip Hop” Season 3, Jen & Cons have the tough task of finding adequate child [cont.]
Here is the last leak from Cons’ Movies On Demand 2, which hits tomorrow afternoon, and will be brought to you in part by HipHopSite.Com. Also, Fame has dropped the Lil’. LISTEN: Consequence – “Wet The Block” (feat. Bun B, Rell, & Lil Fame) Consequence – “Wet The Block” (feat. Bun B, Rell, & Fame)
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)