From Uncle L’s upcoming GOAT 2 LP. Directed by Benny Boom.
LL does another posse cut, in the classic “I Shot Ya” tradition. From the upcoming G.O.A.T. 2 LP. Who can name the sample?
The self-proclaimed King Of New York teams with Ether Boy for “That’s My Word”, for this cut from the upcoming Hoodie Season mixtape.
Browz gets his stream-of-conscious flow on over Neptunes-esque beat. Now we know what he sound like without autotune. And why he uses it.
New video from Bow Wow off his last album, New Jack City II. The track features Ron Browz and Nelly, and is titled “What They Call Me (Big Time)” on the album, but is only titled “Big Time” for the video. Production from Jermaine Dupri and Ron Browz.
We really think it may be time for fools to give up on the whole “snack metaphor” with your club songs. “Lollipop”, “Milkshake”, “Candy Shop”, “Lemonade”, etc. But I guess this is how you make a club track. But the thing is, those other previously mentioned foods have a sexual connotation to them, even “Lemonade”, [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)