Stat Quo feel like he Brad Jordan on this new cut from his new LP, ATLA (All This Life Allows), which is available on iTunes today.
Scarface sits in with The Combat Jack Show, and gets some shit off his chest regarding the current state of the rap game.
From Mayalino’s upcoming Son Of A Brick mixtape.
Suffering From Success hits tomorrow.
Two more leaks from Tuesday’s Suffering From Success.
Scarface, Willie D & Bushwick Bill aka the Geto Boys live at Blackbird Ordinary in Miami, Fl. for a Crazy Hood 20th Anniversary Events Series.
Bonus track from “free agent” Game’s just released Operation Kill Everything mixtape.
New record off the upcoming project Free Lunch: My Last Tape.
From the upcoming EP, The Reignfall.
First single from Stalley’s upcoming, as-of-yet untitled album, available now on iTunes.
Scarface sits in with The Combat Jack Show, after setting up his residence in NYC.
“It’s me and Montana, at The Tropicana” – Snoop.
Part 3 of Hard Knock TV’s interview starts with Scarface asking why white contemporary singers sell more albums than their black counterparts. Scarface proceeds to say that he heard an executive at a tv network that deals with music say that they are now going to target the network for a young white audience. Facemob [cont.]
In part 2 of Hardknock TV’s interview, Face talks to Nick Huff Barili about the current state of Hip Hop saying that he loves Kendrick Lamar but that older white executives that are in control of Hip-Hop are not in touch with the streets and don’t care about the culture. Scarface goes on to say [cont.]
Scarface talks to Nick Huff Barili about his writing process and how the first words are the most important because they set the tone of the verse. Surprisingly, he admits that doesn’t like listening to his own rhymes. Scarface talks about how the birth of his son in 1998 was a moment of clarity that [cont.]
From the mixtape, Perception, currently available.
Scarface talks about how he got the call from Jay-Z to do Beyonce’s “I Been On remix”, when we can expect a solo record and if there will ever be a Geto Boys reunion.
Southern heavy remix of Beyonce’s “I Been On”, featuring many of Houston’s finest.
Stalley collabs with Scarface for his latest single.
The first official project off Devin The Dude affiliated CBN (Coughee Brothaz North), Java Starr’s “Troubled Waters” boasts features from Hip Hop Legends such as Scarface, Too Short, Twista, Yuk Mouth and Do Or Die and Production by The Legendary Traxster. Executive Producer Jesse ‘Chief Dream” Zaske” has enlisted a wealth of talent to contribute [cont.]
- Future – “Honest” Cover Artwork Revealed
- Alchemist Talks Lack Of Eminem Production, Wanting To Do Full LP’s With MF Doom, Rakim, & JAY Z
- Mobb Deep – “The Infamous Mobb Deep” (Tracklist)
- Stones Throw’s “Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton” Is Due On DVD/Digital April 29th
- Smoke DZA – “Dream.ZONE.Achieve” Cover Artwork & Tracklist Revealed
- Blueprint Announces New Album, “Respect the Architect”, Due April 22nd
- Rick Ross Talks Corrections Officer Past
Commented on by yungplex
- Alchemist Talks Lack Of Eminem Production, Wanting To Do Full LP's With MF Doom, Rakim, & JAY Z
Commented on by WuBrotha#1
- Trae The Truth – "Reckless" (feat. The Lox)
Commented on by yungplex
- Black Frost - "Cash Rules" (feat. Ghostface Killah)
Commented on by Vandellish
- Fuse Crate Diggers: DJ Q-Bert
Commented on by Tom
- YOGI – "Burial" (feat. Pusha T)
Commented on by da commanda