One more from Fan Of A Fan 2, dropping Feb. 24th.
Schoolboy Q appears on Comedy Bang Bang.
Okay okay. The Best & Worst lists are coming, slowly but surely. We’ll try to deliver one of these per weekday over the next few weeks. In between juggling my duties for Medium.Com/Cuepoint, regular HipHopSite.Com updates, and DJing, it’s been hard to find the time to do these. So let’s begin with 2014′s best major [cont.]
The single is available now via Motown Records.
Kids, don’t try this at home. From 2013′s Oxymoron. Sidenote: About how far off do you wager we are we from seeing a full on, uncensored blowjob in a rap video?
New music from Los Angeles, mixed by Ali.
The Top Dawg Entertainment recording artist joined Highly Questionable with ESPN’s Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
Rap remix of The Weeknd’s “Often”, with help from Q and Rozay.
In this Interview with Montreality, ScHoolboy Q speaks about : – The type of student he was at school (0:17) – Jobs he had as a teenager growing up (0:32) – His 1st big paycheck (1:02) – What he thinks he were in a previous lifetime (1:46) – His favorite cartoon character (2:08) – His [cont.]
Q is the latest to remix Disclosure’s runaway smash, “Latch.”
Nas adds a verse to Schoolboy Q’s “Studio”, suggesting his new album is done and the single is dropping soon…
Footaction linked up with TDE artist ScHoolboy Q this summer to remix his “Man of the Year” video using images and video of fans.
Hot 97′s Peter Rosenberg celebrates his birthday at Peterpalooza 3, featuring performances and appearances from Action Bronson, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Danny Brown, Retch, Chris Rivers and more.
UK production trio Yogi stands at the vanguard of cross-genre production with their latest official reworking of Schoolboy Q’s “Hell Of A Night,” coming today via OWSLA / Interscope. Having established a reputation for massive fusions of high-energy electro with hard-hitting hip hop from the likes of Pusha T and Casey Veggies, the outfit adds [cont.]
Directed by Adam Roberts. From the album, #THESEDAYS, available now.
Sorry Puff, this was the “We Dem Boyz” remix we were looking for.
ScHoolboy Q describes himself in 3 Records on the Benji B show hand selecting records for the show. No “Hoover Street” tho?
Police are in search of a suspect who fired several shots at an SUV with Schoolboy Q riding inside, after his show at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver, CO on Thursday. Three men in the car were wounded, although Schoolboy Q remained unscathed. The injuries were not life threatening. After the shooting, the SUV [cont.]
Mac Miller delivers two late night leaks of tracks from the Watching Movies With The Sound Off recording sessions. “Movies we didn’t watch,” he writes.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)