Produced by Maxwell Smart & Berner. Directed by David Camarena. Prohibition 2 coming soon.
Snoop is joining with Pharrell for a new album, Bush: A Snoop Odyssey. What we know about Pharrell’s production in 2015, combined with the music previewed here, this sounds like it could be fonky.
Ab-Soul sits in with Snoop Dogg’s GGN to speak on new music, Top Dop Entertainment, and more.
New music from Mr. Tuesday, with help from Snoop Dogg.
C-Murder is still in jail, but here’s some new music featuring Boosie and Snoop.
Produced by The Cataracs.
From the November 7th release, Kitchens & Choppas.
Preem sits in with Snoop Dogg on the GGN show, specifically to speak on his work with Royce on the upcoming PRhyme project, which we are hearing is set for a December 2nd release. Don’t quote us on that tho. They also speak on the possibility of Premier working with Nas again. Snoop’s a Gang [cont.]
On this episode of GGN, DJ Mustard speaks with Snoop about his new album 10 Summers, their just announced collaborative mixtape Hot Dogg Wit Mustard and more.
A lot of my friends went to Bishop Gorman. Now Snoop’s soon plays football for them. Produced by Carlos 1500.
Snoop Dogg collaborates with Madlib for “WestFest TV Millionaire.”
50, Banks, Buck, and Yayo stop by Snoop’s Ghetto News Network for some smoke and conversation.
class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-91695″ /> Volume five of Snoop’s hip-hop mixtape series. Includes a little help from his friends, Daz and Kurupt. Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com
Snoop’s recent binge of underground artist collaborations continues, following tracks with Major Lazer, Dam-Funk, Souls of Mischief, Statik Selektah, and others.
Calvin Broadus slips back into Snoop Lion mode for this B-Real collabo, from his upcoming Dr. Greenthumb LP.
Another one from Stat’s #WhatGoesAround, which is in stores today.
Snoop and DPG take on Trey Songz’s “Foreign”, from the upcoming That’s My Work 5 mixtape.
Former No Limit soldier and Jet Life affiliate, Fiend, links up with Snoop and Juve for the remix to “On My Job”.
This track sounds very Dre-ish, with help from Snoop and Heartbreak Gang’s IamSu.
William Bell and The Stax Music Academy join Snoop Dogg in covering his 1968 classic, “I Forgot To Be Your Lover”, which was originally sampled for such tracks as Dilated Peoples and Guru’s “Worst Comes To Worst”, Ludacris “Growing Pains”, Killah Priest “One Step”, Brand Nubian “Lick Dem Muthaphuckas”, and Chino XL’s “Sorry”.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)