From Vinny’s upcoming Ultrasound project.
MMG’s most underrated talent drops a video for his cover of Schoolboy Q’s “Man Of The Year”.
To celebrate the announcement of his All-Ohio “No Place Like Home” Tour, Stalley releases the music video for “Long Way Down” off of his Honest Cowboy mixtape. The music video was directed by BMike and the song is produced by Soundtrakk and features Crystal Torres.
Listen and download Stalley’s latest, “Midwest Blues”, produced by Blue Collar Gang’s own Black Diamond.
New music from Stalley directed by Jon J.
In this episode the Blue Collar Gang leader breaks down how he got his name, being influenced by Scarface, Michael Jackson, and Curtis Mayfield. He also goes into detail on the meanings behind the titles Intelligent Trunk Music and Honest Cowboy, and why he chooses Lebron over Kobe and Nikes over Jordans.
Stalley releases the video for his Deadmau5 cover, “Raise Your Weapons”, from his Honest Cowboy mixtape. The music video is directed by Abraham Vilchez-Moran & Jai Jamison. The song is produced by the Block Beattaz.
To celebrate the forthcoming “Know More” mix tape drop hosted by Ohio’s own DJ Steph Floss & DJ Bandcamp tomorrow, Stalley releases the “Swangin’” Ol School remix today. Produced by the Block Beattaz and featuring Houston Legends Lil Keke, Trae tha Truth, Bun B, E.S.G. & Chamillionaire, the “Swangin’” Ol School remix picks up where [cont.]
One more from The Honest Cowboy. Directed by Kellen Dengler.
Stalley speaks with ThisIs50 about his new mixtape and being independent.
Here’s the first visual from Sauce McKinley’s highly anticipated project ‘The Appetizer’ titled “Journey of My Drive featuring Stalley of Maybach Music Group. Sauce will be dropping his debut project ‘The Appetizer’ in 2014 with contributions and appearances by Freddie Gibbs, Stalley, Dee Goodz, Matt Cody, Brandun Deshay, Louwiggz, Braden Blair, and more.
Peter Bailey catches up with Maybach Music Group’s Stalley inside Circle House Studios during MMG weekend. He discusses his EP Honest Cowboy, learning from Rick Ross, his spirituality as well as giving back to Ohio.
Two new tracks from Stalley’s iTunes release, Honest Cowboy, available today.
“Cup Inside a Cup” is the latest visual off Stalley’s “Mixtape of the Year” nominated Honest Cowboy. The video is directed by Daniel Cummings and the song is produced by BCG’s own Black Diamond. The Honest Cowboy EP Is coming 9/17 on iTunes.
Directed by John Colombo. Produced by Terrace Martin. Download Stalley’s Honest Cowboy.
1. Spaceships & Woodgrain (Prod. DJ Quik & Cardo) 2. Swangin’ (Feat. Scarface & Joi Tiffany; Prod. Block Beattaz) 3. Samson (Prod. Rashad) 4. The Highest (Feat. Crystal Torres; Prod. Block Beattaz) 5. Cup Inside a Cup (Prod. Black Diamond) 6. Feel The Bass (Prod. Block Beattaz) 7. NineteenEighty7 (Feat. ScHoolboy Q; Prod. Terrace Martin) [cont.]
Second episode of Stalley’s Honest Cowboy confessional series, in promotion of his new mixtape of the same name, which dropped today.
Stalley’s Honest Cowboy hits August 8th. This track is produced by Terrace Martin, who’s been getting a lot of screentime today.
Stalley explains the title to his upcoming mixtape, Honest Cowboy, and spits a freestyle for Sway In The Morning.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)