DJ Mustard pulls out the iron drums for the latest single from Tip’s Paperwork, feat Ms. Iggy Azalea.
NBA baller Stephen Jackson reinvents himself as rapper Stak5. Produced by June James.
Directed by Kennedy Rothchild / TIP “T.I.” Harris. Produced by Maurice Sinclair.
New collaboration assumingly from T.I.’s Paperwork LP, due this year, as premiered on Whoo-Kid’s show.
DJ Toomp produced debut single from Tip’s next LP, Paperwork.
New music as featured on DJ MLK’s Good Night Don’t Exist In ATL mixtape, but more importantly, the first single from Tip’s upcoming new album, Paperwork: The Motion Picture.
Pretty uneventful stand-off between the Game and T.I. versus the LAPD in Hollywood, as captured by TMZ. It does get intense for a minute, but what’s great is that T.I. and company know their rights, and once they start shouting “TMZ! TMZ!” the cops are quick to back down. In clip 2, you can see [cont.]
Tip jumps on Wiz’s comeback cut, and lead single so far from Blacc Hollywood. This, from Whoo-Kid’s upcoming Elevation 2 mixtape.
T.I.’s fallen label signee delivers the posthumous mixtape release, Definition Of A Trapper 3, featuring collaborations with Tip, Trae The Truth, Young Dro, and more.
Being a hybrid of Trap and Dubstep, Watch The Duck, has made some serious noise within the EDM world, as well as the hip-hop community. Eddie Smith III from the group says, “Everybody sees the duck traveling smoothly on top of the water but nobody sees it kicking hard as hell under it, struggling to [cont.]
This shelved 2011 documentary on Tip somehow makes its way out of the vault, thanks to the power of the innanet.
Big Boi’s Mashup Mondays continue, blending “In The A” and Kito & Reija Lee’s “Run For Cover”.
Another new remix of Beyonce’s latest smash, now featuring verses from Tip. You can check out the Diplo remix over at our sister site, WeAllHitPlay.Com.
Finally we get an official remix of Que’s “OG Bobby Johnson”, so enough with the freestyles, everyone. This is the “ATL remix”, so perhaps others are coming as well.
From DJ Whoo-Kid and company’s SXSE mixtape.
The Grand Hu$tle Gang delivers this cut from DJ Whoo Kid’s SXSE mixtape.
T.I. speaks on Doe B’s death, working with Pharrell, Iggy Azealia, Macklemore and more with DJ Whoo-Kid.
Posse cut remix of Rico Love’s “They Don’t Know”.
E-40′s The Block Brochure 4,5 & 6 available now.
Maino’s King of Brooklyn EP hits February 4th.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)