Nardwuar interviews Trina da Baddest B*tch at Fortune Sound Club in Vancouver, BC Canada.
From MMG’s Self Made 3, hitting Sept. 17th.
From DJ Spinatik’s Street Runnaz 72 mixtape.
As if the original wasn’t long enough, we now have a nine-minute extravaganza, with added features from Trina, Tyga, and Rockie Fresh. Rick Ross, T-Pain, Omarion, Yo Gotti, Lil’ Wayne, French Montana & Black Cobain verses still in tact.
Back for its 7th year, the “2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honors” will celebrate the achievements of hip hop with a little southern twist. This year, the showwill celebrate the music, the influence and the artists from The South. Previously announced, Jermaine Dupri, J Prince of Rap-A-Lot Records, Luther “Luke” Campbell and The 2 Live Crew, [cont.]
Here we have the iTunes bonus track from Trina’s new album Amazin’. The track features P-Dub and is produced by GoodWill & MGI. Check it out below, Amazin’ is in stores now. LISTEN: Trina + P-Dub – “Gucci Shoe Shoppin’”
Here we go with a couple more tracks from Trina, off her new album Amazin’. We figured since the Weezy and Ross track was making it’s way around today, we would let go of another one too. Check them out below, Amazin’ is in stores May 4th. LISTEN: Trina + Lil Wayne + Rick Ross [cont.]
This is the kind of track that the Trina fans have been waiting for. Its not too hard, but definitely something more then the poppy style tracks we have heard so far. New album Amazin’ coming soon from Trina. LISTEN: Trina – “My Bitches”
Another new leak from the upcoming album Amazin’ from Trina. This track leaked unfinished a little while ago, but now we have the fully mastered version here tonight. Should be interesting to see how Trina’s core fan base feels about this one. LISTEN: Trina + Lady GaGa – “Let The Hoes Fight (CDQ)”
The Battle Of The Sexes rages on.
New Queen of the South this time with Monica by her side. It will be interesting how to see if the rest of the album goes with this same style. If so a lot of Trina fans could be quite upset. Amazing, Trina’s new album hit stores May 4th. LISTEN: Trina + Monica – “Always”
Not sure if this is some mixtape shit or if they plan to release it officially, but this is just what this song needed for the club. Great song and all, the ladies love it, but it needed more “oomph” for the dancefloor. This new remix with reggae sensation Honorebel and Da Baddest Bitch herself [cont.]
This video has everything: dramatic slow motion shots, rented airplanes, bad CG, fake money, and diamond throwing,
More from Luda’s Battle of The Sexes LP, due next Tuesday. Looks like they have you outnumbered, Chris.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)