11 May, 2000@12:00 am
Boise, ID – Local Boise resident, twelve year old Tommy Johnston, discovered proof that supposedly deceased rapper, Tupac Shakur, has in fact faked his death, and still lives, under an assumed name in an undisclosed location.
The pre-pubescent genius discovered this fact during a purchase on Ebay, the internet’s largest online auction house. Apparently, the boy purchased a singed copy of 2Pac and The Outlawz’ CD, “Still I Rise” for the auction rate of $57.23. With the purchase, the young sleuth concluded that this purchase proves that 2Pac still walks among the living.
“Yeah dude, I mean, do you really think that he could have rapped on this album if he was dead? Plus, he signed this CD, and this did not come out until a few months ago. Like really man, how in the world could a dead guy come out of a grave, rap on a whole album, and even sign a CD that came out after he died?” said the junior detective. “I can’t believe what idiots the news people are for not noticing this”, he concluded.
The adolescent prodigy also has a lead on a singed copy of Notorious B.I.G.’s “Born Again” album, of which the bidding starts at $75.00 on E-Bay.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)