1 June, 2000@12:00 am
Trenton, NJ – So-Called “Hip-Hop fan”, Raymond Catz of Trenton, New Jersey, doesn’t even know who Orb The Living Vortex is. This was discovered Friday, when Catz was discussing who he thought the dopest emcee was, on an internet discussion board. Catz, who then voted for Redman, was then attacked by the entire population of users on the news group for not recognizing the talent of Orb The Living Vortex.
The clueless “head” says that he has never heard of Orb The Living Vortex, and was continuously flamed by others in the discussion, who called him a “fucking idiot”, and a “completely out of touch asshole”.
“Orb The Living Vortex is only the dopest incarnation of hip-hop since The Spaztic MC,” said user Jerry Fletcher, of Cedar City, Utah. “Fool! I can’t believe he didn’t hear him on the “True Meaning Of Hip-Hop” compilation, or even his collaboration track on Energy Helix’s album, with him and Agnostic Infidel. That was the dopest album of last year! Ask anyone.”
Shockingly enough, it has been reported that nobody in the city of New York has ever heard of Orb The Living Vortex, those losers.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)