1 July, 2009@4:27 am
That creepy looking dude up there is actually what Mariah Carey would look like if she came out a boy. Who knows whether the rumors of Em dating Mariah for six months are true, but as you probably have heard, Mariah’s gone and made a song about her ex-boo, “Obsessed”. Really, Mariah? This actually makes the rumor more believable.
The star of Glitter has taken things even further in the recent video shoot for the song, (perhaps inspired by The Fatties: Fart 2), and is piling on a tad more make-up than her usual share, to look (somewhat) like Eminem.
How will Marshall respond?
a) Destroy her in his usual career-ending dis-track fashion
b) Destroy her in YouTube video in usual cross-dressing fashion
c) Sick 50 on her.
d) Ignore it
Now placing bets. – DJ Pizzo
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)