9 July, 2009@7:43 am
In a recent BlogTV live broadcast, a flip-flopping Joe Budden spoke on Inspectah Deck’s recent attack on him, “House Nigga”. At first he decided that he was going to respond lyrically to Deck.
“When I first heard the Inspectah Deck s**t I thought it was weak but I said, ‘Aight I’m going to tear him up for fun….I just wish somebody else would’ve responded, not him… Me and Raekwon talked it out, me and Busta Rhymes already spoke. Now here you come…”
Then he thought about it, a little.
“While Inspectah Deck may be considered a legend for the one great verse he had in his 30 year career, it’s 2009…We’ll see how it all plays out. We gotta see how it goes down when I get into the studio,” said Budden.
“He should be dissing RZA for not paying him. When Saigon dissed me, my next dis track was the fact that I got paid from his dis track. I don’t think people really use their heads. He rapped on ‘Pump It Up.’ Me and Just got paid for it,” he added, in a confusing semi-analogy.
Then he changed his mind and decided he wasn’t worth responding to.
“Honestly, dude ain’t worth responding to…,” he stated.
Then he thought about it some more.
“But I DO have an album coming out.. Might be buzzworthy to cook dude.. We’ll see,” he continued.
The saga continues. – DJ Pizzo
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)