6 March, 2010@5:26 pm
Tried to find the least douchey picture of Trey possible, the above is the end result, “We Love Money” t-shirt and all. Anyway, gotta preface that Trey’s LP did not review well over here. HOWEVER, why is it that Trey can get on other peoples beats and kill it? Kinda digging his take on Gucci’s “Lemonade” – might also have something to do with the fact that this version doesn’t have a bunch of little kids on it. Bad call, Gooch.
UPDATE: Trigga starts Sunday morning off with his rethinking of Usher’s hottest-in-the-hood sexy shit. Again, Trey sounding better doing other people’s songs than he does his own. Maybe he just needs some better songwriters?
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)