17 March, 2010@10:52 am
Hip-Hop heads may not be up on A-Trak’s recent collaborative project with Armand Van Helden, collectively known as Duck Sauce. The two have been making waves in the club scene with their recent smash “aNYway”. With over 2 million YouTube views, it’s safe to say this is a hit record.
The duo’s next move – not an album – but instead the official rubber duck mascot of Duck Sauce. Manufactured by Celebriducks (a company that we imagine specializes in making celebrity duck toys or something) and designed by Fools’ Gold art director Dust La Rock. The toys will be limited to 1000 pieces and will be available at Turntable Lab and other fine outlets.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)