24 March, 2010@11:01 am
In 2008, Eternia began recording her sophomore album with MoSS (and fellow Canadian), two years later the LP is complete and the title of the album says it all: At Last! Going where instinct took them, Eternia and MoSS’ collaborative union manifested into a sonically consistent album inspired by classic, boom-bap rap records.
At Last is entirely produced by MoSS and features appearances by some of Hip-hop’s elite, including Joell Ortiz, Termanology, Daytona, Reef The Lost Cauze and luminary female emcees such as Lady Of Rage, Rah Digga and Jean Grae. Eternia is at her finest over MoSS’ production, offering raw, confidant & vulnerable first-person perspectives over gritty and moving soundscapes and At Last promises to resonate in a musical arena where most rap albums fail to deliver beyond a ring-tone single.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)