Our favorite rapper’s financial problems continue to stack up, after leaving L.A. County Superior Court in his continuing divorce saga with Kelis. The judge, who apparently has never heard Illmatic, ordered Nas to pay $47,249.42 in back child support and $40,454 in back spousal support, followed by monthly payments of $10,000 a month until a debt of $299,015.50 in spousal support is paid to Kelis. Nas also was ordered to pay 90% of her legal fees, to the tune of $155,787.28, as well as $48,549.83 in Kelis accounting expenses.
We’re sorry, but what the fuck does platinum recording artist Kelis need spousal support for? It seems like only yesterday they were rocking the stripper pole together at Tryst.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)