Radio hostess Angie Martinez recently revealed in Hot 97 that Gucci Mane will be released from Georgia’s Fulton County Jail, after serving seven months of a one year charge of parole violation, after his initial 2005 assault charge. Gooch will appear at this year’s Hot 97 Summer Jam.
He announced on Tuesday that he has dissolved current relations with his former label, So Icey Entertainment, his management team Mizay Entertainment, and booking agency Hitt Afta Hitt Enterprises, after the companies’ recent charges of defrauding concert venues and promoters. Instead, he will act as president / CEO of Brick Squad 1017 Records, home to other such quality acts as Waka Flocka and OJ Da Juiceman.
“I’m taking control of all of my business properties and keeping the focus on my career, my music and my artists,” he said. “All the pieces to the puzzle are finally in place and once I get home it’s Gucci time.”
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)