In celebration of Duck Down Music’s 15 year anniversary, Rocksmith Tokyo has designed a limited-edition T-shirt paying homage to the milestone. Inspired by Nintendo’s classic ‘Duck Hunt’ video game from 1994, Rocksmith has re-created the game’s cover artwork to resemble Duck Down Music’s iconic running man logo. High quality material, sewn in custom tag, poly bagged. Available now @ Duck Down.
New Flud Duck Down watch features the Duck Down XV Logo on the face, which rotates along the hour masking disc. Comes packaged with an engraved Duck Down Dog Tag chain that reads “DUCK DOWN TIMELESS INDEPENDENCE”. Available in white and red. Preorder now @ Duck Down.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)