Reuters reports today that a source has told them that Wyclef Jean is not on the list of approved candidates to run for president of Haiti.
“He is not on the list as I speak,” an anonymous member of Haiti’s provisional electoral council told Reuters, in a list that is to be released on Friday.
Well, considering that it looks like he will not be running, perhaps he can show Haiti how much he cares about the country by organizing Tea Party movements in Haiti, painting Hitler mustaches on the other candidate posters, and demanding whomever wins the election to produce a Haitian birth certificate.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)