23 August, 2010@4:36 pm
Publicity stunt or no? Dorrough recently released a statement suggesting that his cel-phone was stolen, a cel phone which - by no coincidence – includes footage of….. a Dorrough sex tape! Strangely, the footage has not surfaced, but Dorrough released a statement letting the world know that “there are reports” that it is indeed out there, and if it fell into the wrong hands, it could end up on the innanet.
“There have been reports circulating about a ’sex tape’ involving myself, and I want to set the record straight,” he tells The Dallas Observer. “Unfortunately, the footage does exist, and some of the footage was on my cell phone, which I’ve recently lost. I am only concerned with making sure my family and people close to me aren’t hurt by this, and I want to focus on making music for my fans.”
Strange, that someone would want to steal Dorrough’s cel phone, a cel phone which includes video of him havin’ sex. Only an enemy of Dorrough would want to release that footage into the wild, two weeks before the release of his new album Get Big (heh) on E1 Music. Think of the damage it would do, and how similar feats have ruined the careers of Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, and Heidi Montag. Virtually no media outlet will cover them anymore!
Right? Nah… We’re thinking Dorrough’s got some video of him performing an Ice Cream Paint Job on some unlucky groupie that he’s really proud of, and wants the world to see, just in time for the release of his album, Get Big, in stores September 7th on E1 Music.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)