9 September, 2010@6:52 pm
Uh… Is this the pot calling the kettle wack? DMX drops knowledge after St. Louis Hot 104.1 plays Plies “Bruh Bruh”, and is asked whom he thinks is the worst rapper out right now.
“‘Bruh Bruh?’ Are you serious? That has to be one of the worst. How do you even say that, or spell that? And, I’m looking at how its spelled,” said X.”We as artists are teachers. And if you teaching people to spell like that and talk like that, then you’re dumber than the people you’re supposed to be teaching. There’s a difference between doing wrong and being wrong. That ain’t right,” X added.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)