In a recent interview with Billboard, J. Cole suggested that he is already hard at work on his sophomore LP, which could be ready by Summer 2012.
“I’m trying to do nine months, be back in nine months with the next album,” Cole tells Billboard.com, adding that he’s “already tracking the second album. I’ve got the foundation of songs that I’m gonna put on it already, so it’s just a matter of taking these songs to the next level.” Cole, who hits the road starting October 4 to promote “Cole World: The Sideline Story,” has set up a studio in his tour bus to continue working on the sophomore set and expects to come up with more new material even as he hones the existing songs.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)