7 December, 2011@4:31 pm
This one of a kind Nicki Minaj Barbie Doll was officially sanctioned by Mattel, and will not be commercially available (most likely because Nicki has some lyrics that don’t exactly line-up with Toys R Us shoppers). The item will be shown at Divine Design’s five-day event and gala at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles, with bids starting at $1000.
“It’s just a one of a kind, limited edition for charity, and so I never thought Mattel would even pay attention to me….For me this is a very major moment, because it just shows that you can come from nothing and still be a force in the main world, a business woman, and hopefully a mogul one day. It shows that my Barbz are special, and everyone loves them as much as I love them, so I want to thank them most importantly,” Nicki told Billboard.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)