29 March, 2012@4:01 pm
Straight from SXSW, Big K.R.I.T sits down with Hard Knock Tv’s Mark Jenkins and April Bombai for an interview. KRIT explains why his debut album got pushed back to June 5th and how that has helped him develop as an artist. Describing the album as Soulful and Gritty, KRIT has worked with legendary Blue’s artist B.B. King, Anthony Hamilton, Big Sean, 2 Chains, 8Ball & MJG on it.
Speaking on his latest mixtape 4evaNaDay, Krit says that he is so critical of his own music that he stayed away from all social media the day the mixtape dropped but is now proud of how many times its been downloaded.
Interview contains much more including Big K.R.I.T performances from Fader Fort and Shady 2.0 showcases.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)