19 June, 2012@5:20 pm
The Look of Love is one of Slum Villages most well know songs. It’s live intro was recorded by yours truly from my handheld tape recorder at the well respected Alvins in Detroit.
It was about the time we’d just finished recording Fantastic Volume 1 in Dilla’s basement in Conant Gardens. On this unseen footage you can see Dilla in the white hat in the center, Baatin in the white shirt and T3 sitting on the far right. The crowd explodes as the beat drops to this instant cult classic. Truly amazing moments only brought to you by Bling47. Big shout to Que D.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)