House Shoes’s long awaited debut album “Let It Go” is finally in stores today via Tres Records. The album is entirely produced by the Detroit to LA producer, and features guest appearances from Danny Brown, Black Milk, Oh No, Alchemist, Roc Marciano, Quelle Chris, Guilty Simpson and many others.
In celebration of his album release, enjoy the official music video for the song “Time” ft. Big Tone. “Time” was also featured on “The Time” EP and the video was directed by Mario Butterfield.
Furthermore, you can also check out this in depth interview with House Shoes courtesy of Ruby Hornet. Shoes breaks down his history of being a dot-connector, watching the growth of Mayer Hawthorne and Danny Brown, and the Detroit hip hop community.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)