Even though the two brothas Salahadeen Wilds aka Sonny Cheeba and Saladine Wallace aka Geechi Suede are two of a kind they each bring their own electric individualism to the platinum selling duo Camp Lo.
After the 2011 mixtape release of ”80 Blocks from Tiffany’s” by 80 Blocks (Pete Rock and Camp Lo),the FreeBase 808 (Geechi Suede and AppleJuice Kid) project, and the music collection compromised of Camp Lo and Ski Beatz, it is the perfect time for Suede to let everyone in on what else he has been working on. Fall 2012 Geechi Suede will showcase his individual personality, style, and talent with his unescorted music enterprise Fishnets Skyscrapers.
The eclectic journey is a supply to the demand of his fans. Geechi Suede provides lyrical lust over beats designed by the in house production team Diamond Crook Productions. “-Fishnets Skyscrapers”- is influenced by and dedicated to women who have turned their dreams into their everyday reality, but still has some flava for the dudes swerving in their wips. In other words it resonates with anyone who understands the determination of the journey to success. “-Fishnets Skyscrapers”- is just the beginning of the projects that Geechi Suede will release to paint a more vivid picture into his life as an individual. Stay tuned as Camp Lo produces several more projects and product under the legendary growing brand that will always remain true to Hip-Hop.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)