Staying lifted as ever, Jet Life returns with the follow-up to last year’s highly-acclaimed album, Jet World Order. Led by the New Orleans Spitta, the crew also consisting of Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy, Smoke DZA, Sir Michael Rocks, and more continues to raise the bar and elevate its craft far beyond the limits of aviation with the much anticipated Jet World Order 2.
Look for the 1st single from the album “No Sleep,” produced by Fortunate Ones, to be released Thursday October 4th.
Jet World Order 2 hits stores worldwide on November 20th via Jets International / iHipHop Distribution. Check out the official album trailer below.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)