In a recent interview with Sway In The Morning, RZA revealed that he has completed a song with Odd Future’s Earl Sweatshirt.
“I actually just did a song with Earl Sweatshit,” RZA revealed, when asked about what current artists he was into at the moment. “For them, coming from the West Coast, the lyricism is deep. People in the past always slept, as if West Coast didn’t have lyricism. The West Coast always had lyricism. It just [that] everybody tried to choose a side for things. But Odd Future is coming through showing style, craziness, lyricism, and a movement as well.”
RZA also speaks on his new film, The Man With The Iron Fists, and speaks briefly with Scarface, who calls in the show.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)