In a recent interview with Sway In The Morning, RZA revealed that he has completed a song with Odd Future’s Earl Sweatshirt.
“I actually just did a song with Earl Sweatshit,” RZA revealed, when asked about what current artists he was into at the moment. “For them, coming from the West Coast, the lyricism is deep. People in the past always slept, as if West Coast didn’t have lyricism. The West Coast always had lyricism. It just [that] everybody tried to choose a side for things. But Odd Future is coming through showing style, craziness, lyricism, and a movement as well.”
RZA also speaks on his new film, The Man With The Iron Fists, and speaks briefly with Scarface, who calls in the show.
Leave a Reply
- Joey Bada$$ – “B4.DA.$$” Trailer & Release Date
- E-40 – “Sharp On All 4 Corners” Parts 1 & 2 (Album Cover Art + Tracklist)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9 + DJ Premier) – “Raiders of the Lost Art (Documentary)” (Part One)
- J. Cole – “2014 Forest Hills Drive” Album Cover Revealed
- Maino – “KOB2″ Deluxe Cover Artwork & Tracklisting
- Juvenile Signs With Cash Money Records
- Odd Couple – “Everything” (feat. Lil Durk & Alex Wiley)
- GrandeMarshall – “The Formula”
- Ghostface Killah – “Double Cross” (feat. AZ)
- KXNG CROOKED (aka Crooked I) – “Freestylin Under Oath”
- Boldy James – “50 Foot Razor Blade” (feat. Peechie Green; Prod. Harry Fraud)
- The Neighbourhood – “#icanteven” (feat. French Montana)