16 October, 2012@10:00 pm
Ryan Leslie decided to give his fans a treat at Re:Mix Lab presented by Hyundai and SoundCRTL in New York. R-Les spoke about how he was able to get the attention of Kanye West and also gives fans some very powerful Inspirational words.
The gathering was in celebration of innovative collaborations between brands, artists, and technology. In the trendy area of The Chelsea Market, Hyundai showcased brand collaborations with major corporations like Mountain Dew, Nike, Adidas, Casio, G Shock, Kaws, Dos Equis, Heineken, Hennesy, and influencers like Ryan Leslie, Kanye West, Jeff Staple, Jeremey Scott in the music, fashion, beer and beverages, and tech industry.
Bamboozle founder/Live Nation senior talent buyer, Christian Mcknight, also spoke at a festival spotlight moderated by Jesse of SoundCTRL.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)