Rick Williams and Roland “Ro” Coit are the pre-eminent sneaker heads in Detroit and owners of the premier sneaker shop in the area, Burn Rubber. Since they took over the store in 2007, Rick and Ro face challenges every day as they grow Burn Rubber into a worldwide lifestyle brand, but nothing compares to their ambitions today: opening their second location and a brand new lifestyle brand, two/eighteen. Watch the drama unfold as the guys hustle to keep the ship afloat, managing a crazy cast of characters while maintaining their clout in Detroit hip hop culture.
It takes a village to find the right pair of shoes for a professional athlete making a seemingly impossible request, but Ro and Rick are on the job.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)