The music video, directed by Topshelf Junior was shot all over Problem’s stomping grounds in the streets of LA. At the end of the “Like Whaaat” video, you’ll see another video clip for Problem’s song “Say That Then.” Both songs are produced by the production team League Of Starz.
“I’m excited to elevate Diamond Lane Music Group to another level with the help of this video,” explains Problem. “I’m grateful for the support that pours in from the West Coast and music industry peers, but this is only the beginning. We’re ready to spread the Diamond Lane movement across the globe. I hope y’all enjoy the visual. Like Whaaat.”
The video features West Coast icons Snoop Dogg, Daz, Kurupt, E-40, Warren G; Power 106 on-air talent Big Boy, Fuzzy Fantabolous and E-Man; tastemaker club and mixtape DJ’s Dense (LA Clippers), Drama (Atlanta), Charisma (Power 106), OTL (New York); and cameos from buzzing newcomers Ab-Soul, Dom Kennedy and Glasses Malone.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)