13 April, 2013@8:03 am
Drake sits in with Respect Mag / Rap Radar’s Elliott Wilson, to touch upon a number of topics. He speaks on his upcoming LP, Nothing Was The Same, the success of “Started From The Bottom” & “5 AM In Toronto”, and some thinly veiled shots at Chris Brown and Rihanna.
Sidenote: Drake confirms the “Started From The Bottom” beat was influenced by “90′s Wu-Tang”, as we theorized on Twitter some months ago. See Raekwon’s “Ice Cream” and compare…..
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)