Ephin Lifestyle Holdings Corp. and 8th Wonder Media Group are proud to announce our partnership with recording artist, Jon Connor. Hailing from Flint, Michigan, Jon’s music is a direct reflection of his upbringing in the impoverished mid-western American city. Blending powerful social messages with classic hardcore lyricism, Jon Connor is the people’s rapper and is raising the bar for MC’s everywhere.
After years of building a steady underground buzz and earning co-signs from legendary artists like Nas, Jon’s album, “Unconscious State” debuted at #9 on the iTunes Hip Hop chart and continues to build momentum. In the video below, we catch up with Jon at a photo shoot in LA as he discusses his recent partnering with Ephin and what we can expect from him in the months and years to come.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)